Sunday, January 10, 2010

Das Papier für diese Woche

Gutentag meine Freunde! I will stop writing in German now. Here is the paper for this week:

http://cdli.asm.org.proxy.lib.sfu.ca/cgi/content/abstract/CVI.00290-09v1

Some parts are fairly MBB heavy, but I think it is still a great mini-review that we could all benefit from reading. I think you will be surprised, or at least hope you will be, by the cleverness of some of the new and upcoming vaccines.

Meeting on Wed may be a problem for me this week.... how does Thursday or Friday work for people?

8 comments:

  1. I also read somewhere on the internet that vaccines cause autism. Not sure if it is true or not...

    Thursday after 1730 or Friday after 1300 works for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thrusday is good for me around 5:30 as well, they have cheap shots and riblets on thursdays, so we won't have an excuse to stay sober!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Friday afternoon is better for me but I'm intrigued and tempted by riblets (sound delicious and cute!) and cheap shots (no pun intended).

    ReplyDelete
  4. also, if anyone would prefer an 11 page document instead of the 43 page document, i found the actual paper so here is the link:

    http://cvi.asm.org/cgi/content/full/16/12/1709?view=long&pmid=19793898

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thursdays I am in class till 7:20 but I have a break between 10:20-1:30 an 4:20 - 5:30. Fridays I am in class between 2:30 -5:20 but I am free before or after that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Actually I am available anytime Thursday afternoon. So if 430 works for people, let's do that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can do Thursday between 11:30-3:30, so I'm out if 4:30 works best for everyone. Friday's I can do 1:30-3:30pm or after 5pm.

    Brett

    ReplyDelete